Jump to navigation Jump to search
easy discuss/talk here
- Welcome ! jb 10:44, 19 February 2008 (CET)
- Will attend the dev days 08 (on Saturday) :)
- Backtraces with those chapters (for now, inside debug page)
- NB: asked page: "-enable-debug"
(the newest the upper)
|feature||add a "ts-pid-pmt=pid" CLI option||No||To easily support streams without PAT, etc|
|doc||improve Win32Compile to add NSI chapter||No|
|devel||don't fail in NSI (Windows installer generation) when a feature is disabled||Ok / Upgradable||to be tested and proposed|
|doc||update OSXCompile page (from discuss at least)||maybe won't do|
|devel||compile for MacOS X||maybe won't do|
|documentation||webplugin HTML params||No|
|priv||Understand fetch, pull, merge, branch under Git||Ok / Upgradable|
|feature||enable fullscreen control on web plugins||No|
|feature||allow hiding control toolbar (for mozplug X11)||Ok / Upgradable|
|test||Test activeX API||Partial|
|test||Test mozplug API||Partial|
|test||List APIs for ActiveX||No|
|test||List APIs for mozplug||Ok / Upgradable|
|devel||Suscrib to the MailingList and the Wiki (create account...)||Yes|
|devel||Suscrib to the Google group (vlc-mozplug-friends)||Yes|
|devel||Go to the IRC channel (#videolan)||Yes|
|devel||Build the latest git version of VLC (0.9) (windows & debian Etch)||Yes|
Feel free to past some links you seems interesting for me.
not yet seen :
- irc, to avoid sec policy <xtophe> --security-policy=1
./include/vlc_messages.h:148:#define msg_Dbg( p_this, ... ) \ msg_Dbg( p_libvlc, COPYRIGHT_MESSAGE ); msg_Dbg( p_libvlc, "libvlc was configured with %s", CONFIGURE_LINE ); msg_Info( p_this, ... ) msg_Err( p_this, ... ) msg_Warn( p_this, ... ) msg_Dbg( p_this, ... )
Isn't madness the origin of our lives?
- bash completion config for VLC command line :p
- something exists in extra/ for zsh completion.
- begin from a docbok to generate a man page t
- environment to help using automated git bissect, "pluggable" to webplugins unit-test CLI (wahoo yeah, dreaming :) )
- (low) split file sout parameter (roll files with an index and a max time/size for each chunk)
- on mozplug X11, conditional embedded controls (play, pause, ..): done, optionnal now.