|First VLC version||2.1.0|
|Last VLC version||-|
|Operating system(s)||Cross platform|
|Description||Renders 3D videos using anaglyph technology|
VLC, since version 2.1.0, is capable of playing 3D side-by-side (SBS) videos using anaglyph technology, viewable with typical paper red-cyan 3D glasses.
To enable this filter, go to Tools → Effects and Filters → Video Filters → Advanced and check off Anaglyph 3D.
The colour scheme of the glasses can be changed by going to Tools → Preferences (All) → Video → Filters → Anaglyph and changing the combo box labelled Color scheme on the right. Save and restart VLC for settings to take effect.
- anaglyph-scheme <string> : Define the colour scheme of the glasses. Possible options are:
- red-green - pure red (left) pure green (right)
- red-blue - pure red (left) pure blue (right)
- red-cyan - pure red (left) pure cyan (right)
- trioscopic - pure green (left) pure magenta (right)
- magenta-cyan - magenta (left) cyan (right)
default value: red-cyan
Please read the Documentation Editing Guidelines before you edit the documentation