VideoLAN Wiki:Protected page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am a new user of vls, i want to know :
- Except the telnet,if there have another method to control the vls ??
- You'd probably be better off asking this in the forum - http://forum.videolan.org - and not here.
- VLS doesn't have a graphical interface - I think telnet and specifying opeions on the command line are the only ways to control it - http://www.videolan.org/doc has some details.
- In most cases you'd be better off using vlc.
- One thing that works in vlc, and probably also in vls (but I'm not sure) is to run
- which lists all modules (encoders, muxers, decoders and interfaces). Other interfaces you can use will be listed.
- --H2g2bob 13:16, 16 January 2006 (CET)