Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Audio Playback Issue
- 1.1 I have a (VLC) problem
- 1.2 How do I...
Audio Playback Issue
I have a (VLC) problem
- No sound at all. Go!
- The audio is not good (and it's not the track). Go!
- Crackles, pops, hizzes and other audio anomalies Go!
- Crackles, pops, hizzes and other audio anomalies with SPDIF passthrough Go!
- I don't hear dialog, conversations etc. while playing 5.1 audio Go!
- Audio and video do not seem to be synchronized. Go!
- You are having troubles adjusting the volume in movies; music, explosions, gunshots, etc. being too loud or conversations being too quiet. Go!
How do I...
- How do I adjust audio delay? Go!
- How can I play external audio tracks with video? Go!
- If you've got multiple output devices, this is how you change. Go!
- If you have a coarse volume control, this is how you tune it. Go!