- Ocean's eleven, large room with talks, for ~80 people
- Kitchen11, coffee, for ~30 people
- Outdoor smoking deck, assuming security opened it
- PepperClip, small meeting rooms for ~10 people
- FiloFax, small meeting rooms for ~10 people
- Kitchen12, coffee and cool layout for ~20 people
- Kitchen13, coffee and cool layout for ~20 people
- Galileo, meeting room, for ~20 people
- Docks view, for ~8people
Etherpad to take Notes
- Videolan etherpad https://beta.etherpad.org/TdHZGbVbSg
Scheduled VDD sessions
|14:00 - 16:00||VLC technical discussion||libav technical discussions||FFmpeg technical discussion|
|16:00 - 16:15||Coffee Break|
|16:15 - 18:15||T.B.D.|
|18:30 - 19:00||Wrapping up|
|Time||Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4||Room 5|
|14:00 - 16:00||T.B.D.||Hacking|
|16:00 - 16:15||Break|
|16:15 - 18:15||T.B.D.||Hacking|
|18:30 - 19:00||Wrapping up|
Proposed VDD sessions
Road towards HWAccel 2
During this year we moved two steps towards version :
- 1.2 -> default context allocators
- 1.3 -> bitstream-oriented hwaccel support
During this session we will discuss about how to provide an uniform structure to avoid even more boilerplate code and still allow full control to the people needing it.
How do we achieve VLC using Chromecast?
Current state and conception of needed functionality for a cross-platform library to collect meta data, thumbnails and so on for use within media handling applications based on libvlc. Written in C++.
VLC Mobile Remotes
There is a major feature missing in VLC's mobile apps, which is currently provided through third party apps. Control VLC remotely running on a desktop. What needs to be done both on client and server-side to provide an advanced and seamless integration between the platforms?
VLC Subpicture Framework improvements for hwaccel rendering
As of today for picture type subpictures (DVB Subtitles, VBI pages, ...) a software scale step is forced into the pipeline. To make better use of hardware being able to render scaled overlays this shall be omitted. But it seems some significant changes in the VLC core are required to support this in a common way, which some brainstorming on would be required.
EBU-TT-D integration in VLC and/or ffmpeg
Opus in MP4
We should sit down and design this mapping.
Binary Album Art extensions for Ogg
We've had a proposal to include binary (not base64-encoded) album art for Ogg in the context of Ogg Opus: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/codec/current/msg03061.html>. This session would determine if there is interest from players in supporting such an extension and working on the design.
Seems like everybody is doing the same very flaky or very manual thing when testing video processing and player software. Can we do better?
- like a fate suite of tests for players? Maybe with an scriptable mouse click? Assuming your player can be launched in a set coordinates.
An attempt to justify what broadcasters are doing.