Difference between revisions of "User:The thing/W"
m (Protected "User:The thing/W": Only I should edit this. But you can give suggestions on the talk page. [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 13:55, 1 August 2006
Welcome, The thing/W, to the VideoLAN Wiki! We truly are glad to have you as a member. If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask anyone on the wiki. We're always happy to help.
Here are some tips to help get you started:
- Need to find out about this wiki? Then go to About VideoLAN.
- Before you do any editing, look at the Rules.
- If you want to make a donation, make it here.
- If you need help, then reed the Help page.
- Above all, be sure to be bold with your editing and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I know that this Wiki can seem like a big and complicated place at first. Trust me, we all know what that's like! Anyway, I hope this information is helpful to you, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our wiki.