Jump to navigation Jump to search
We need a better test suite
Currently you can run the following command to run the vlc tests
$ make check
There are more tests in /tests and in /modules/misc/tests. -- How to run them? Pdherbemont 10:37, 27 February 2008 (CET)
- Core tests: Make sure the regular operation from VLC's core don't crash.
- API tests: Make sure the regular operation from VLC's core don't crash.
- General stability tests: Run some every day operation and see if it crashes.
- Codec/muxer/modules test: Perform tests on modules to see if they actually works, that means see if their output is what there are ought to be
- Interface tests: Run some every day gui operation and see if it crashes.