Update Button/Down Arrows
Where will the update button be placed in the interface? What function will he accomplish exactly? Same questions about the down arrows in playlist and open dialog. --Altglass 16:43, 19 April 2008 (CEST)
- Update is a button I use now to force synchronisation between the state in the core and in the interface in extended dialog/synchronisation. Down arrow is used for a button that has a drop-down menu for more options. jb
Note on my proposals: Colors can be modified to your preference. --Altglass 16:43, 19 April 2008 (CEST)
Reaction on the proposal
I like the black eject, the black extended and the black and white playlist. DVD next, prev, menu too.
However, on all of those, the borders are too wide. see playlist.png for reference on that.
Fullscreen is too confusing,
A->B(I like the last one the best), snapshots are good, but we may need more than one for AtoB...
About the play button, I don't know yet, but I kind of like the idea of MPRIS http://wiki.xmms2.xmms.se/index.php/MPRIS
jb 18:05, 19 April 2008 (CEST)
- The borders are 1px wide, so physically seen I can't get any smaller. I could although reduce the size of some icons .
- DVD actions are already quite small, excepts the menu icon #1. What do you think?
- Concerning the MPRIS play button. Do you like the blue color, or what do you specifically like about it?
- --Altglass 12:36, 20 April 2008 (CEST)