Jump to navigation Jump to search
The SubViewer (*.SUB) format is as follows:
- [INFORMATION] <-- beginning of optional info section, closing tag required
- [TITLE] Title of film.
- [AUTHOR] Author of film.
- [SOURCE] Arbitrary text
- [FILEPATH] Arbitrary text
- [DELAY] (time in frames to delay all subtitles
- [COMMENT] Arbitrary text
- [END INFORMATION]
- [SUBTITLE] <-- beginning of subtitle section, no closing tag required.
- [COLF]&HFFFFFF,[SIZE]12,[FONT]Times New Roman
- Oh, no.
- The eggs are hatching!
- <blank line>
- No, never mind, I was hallucinating.
Note: SubViewer 2.0 format, the whole subtitle is written on one line, with line breaks indicated by [br], as follows:
- Oh, no.[br]The eggs are hatching!
Divxstation article by Stachken