Jump to navigation Jump to search
MOD files are collections of samples (instruments) and information on how they are played.
Mod file support comes from libmodplug.
|VLC can decode this container. |
The module name to use at the command line is mod.
- --mod-noisereduction (boolean)
- Use noise reduction. Default true.
- --mod-reverb (integer between 0 and 100)
- Reverberation level. Default 0
- --mod-reverb-delay (integer between 0 and 1000)
- Reverberation delay, in milliseconds. This should normally be between 40 and 200ms. Default is 40ms.
- --mod-megabass (boolean)
- Use mega bass. Disabled (false) by default.
- --mod-megabass-level (integer between 0 and 100)
- Mega bass level. Default 0
- --mod-megabass-range (integer between 10 and 100)
- Megabass mode cutoff frequency, in Hz. This is the maximum frequency for which the megabass effect applies. Default value is 10Hz.
- --mod-surround (boolean)
- Surround effect. Default off (false).
- --mod-surround-level (integer between 0 and 100)
- Surround effect level. Default 0.
- --mod-surround-delay (integer between 0 and 100)
- Delay in surround sound in milliseconds. Normal values are between 5 and 40ms, default is 5 ms.
- modules/demux/mod.c (input demuxer)