Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can embed libVLC into your application to gain audio/video playing features.
Here are three different tutorials on libVLC:
- The documentation on the external API is here: ExternalAPI
This applies to current trunk version:
- On Mac OS X there you can use libvlc through some Objective-C class using the Mac OS X Framework.
- Currently it exists Java, Python and .NET bindings around LibVLC.
- LibVLC Memory Management explained. It covers the basics on the _new(), _retain(), _release().
- LibVLC Media List Management explained. It covers the basics on how to set up a list of media or a playlist.