Difference between revisions of "Documentation:User Guide"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:03, 21 November 2011
This document is the complete user guide for the VLC media player.
Note that most of the documentation is for versions older than 0.9
User documentation for everyone.
Overview and history of the VideoLAN project.
Installation instructions for a variety of computers.
- VLC Usage
- Open Media
- How to play audio/video materials with the VLC media player. (For versions 0.9 and newer)
- Short introduction to the interface of the VLC Media Player
- Playing audio (e.g. visualization, selection of devices)
- Playing video (e.g. cropping, screen-/snapshots)
- Navigation through media files (e.g. chapters, bookmarks)
- Creating and managing playlists
- Selection of subtitles
- Video and Audio Filters
- Usage of VLC's filters (equalizer, video filters)
- How to create snap-/screenshots
- Configuration of VLC's hotkeys
- Solutions for some common problems
- Open Media
- Advanced Use
- Advanced instruction on streams, filters, plug-ins and more.
- Using VLC inside a webpage
- How to build webpages that use the VLC Web plugin.
- Uninstallation instructions.
- VLC Usage 0.8. (versions older than 0.9)
- Alexis de Lattre
- Johan Bilien
- Anil Daoud
- Clément Stenac
- Jean-Paul Saman
- Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Copyright (c) 2002-2009 the VideoLAN project
Please read the Documentation Editing Guidelines before you edit the documentation
Copyright © 2002-2009 the VideoLAN project.