Pages in the "Documentation" namespace are part of the "Official" VLC media player documentation.
All pages in this namespace are licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Note: many parts of this documentation are currently outdated / obsolete. If you have good knowledge of a particular subject and feel that it could be documented better, please update the appropriate wiki page.
This document will be an introduction to VLC from version 0.9.0 and above. IN BEARBEITUNG
Benutzer-Dokumentation für alle.
- Einführung in VideoLAN und VLC
- Übersicht und Verlauf des VideoLAN-Projects.
- Installation instructions for a variety of computers.
- VLC Verwendung
- How to play audio/video materials with the VLC media player. (For versions 0.9 and newer)
- Erweiterte Benutzung
- Advanced instruction on streams, filters, plug-ins and more.
This document explains how to stream, transcode and save streams using the VideoLAN solution. OUTDATED
This document will detail the inner workings of VLC and its source code. UNDER CONTRUCTION
This document references most of the VLC modules and their options as well as some example uses. UNDER CONSTRUCTION (available content is up to date)
Please read the Documentation Editing Guidelines before you edit the documentation