(Redirected from Dump)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|VLC can decode this container. |
The module name to use at the command line is dump.
A special codec used mainly for debugging. This saves the input as a file (specified by demuxdump-file), without decoding it.
% vlc http://example.org/shoutcast.mp3 :demux=dump :demuxdump-file=output.mp3
- demuxdump-file (file name)
- File to output data, default: "stream-demux.dump"
- demuxdump-append (boolean)
- Append data to file. Set as true to append data, or false (default) to overwrite the file with the new data.
- modules/demux/demuxdump.c (input demuxer)